My favourite 3 words are: Radiance, Cover and Highlight
Sleepless nights with a baby is tough, throw in a job along with that and you have complete and utter exhaustion. There’s nothing worse than a teething baby and 2 hours sleep to make you efficient in work. I wanted to show you a few of my favourite beauty products to help hide how tired you really are:
- BareMinerals Rescue Complexion Gel- I use the colour Opal as I’m quite fair. This is a very light coverage foundation which enhances your skin tone and gives a lovely glow. Once I apply an initial later, I apply a little bit more to increase the coverage to a light-medium.
- Laura Mercier Primer in Radiance as it gives a nice glow underneath your foundation.
- Yves Saint Laurent- Touche Ećlait- classic item but I find it gives a light coverage.
- Clarins Instant Concealer- medium to high coverage- this is my main go to for under the eyes at the moment
- Collection 2000- concealer- cheap and cheerful- I use this to cover blemishes and redness along my nose, forehead and chin.
I use different highlighters depending on my mood that day.
- MAC Mineralise Skinfinish in Lightscapade- nice colour for fair skin, it has a multitude of colours in it and gives a lovely subtle golden glow. Soft and Gentle is another nice shade in the Mineralise range.
- Charlotte Tilbury- the Filmstar Bronze and Glow gives a lovely natural sheen to the skin
- Clinique Chubby Highlighting stick- easy to sweep over the cheeks and underneath the eyebrow area